Dr. Bilal Philips raises a few questions which we can use to judge to what degree do we know who our Lord is.
1. Do you agree with those who say who say that belief is a matter of blind faith?
2. If everything has a Creator then who created God?
3. If God can do anything why cannot t He have a son?
4. If God is all-powerful, can He create a stone which is too heavy for Him to lift?
5. If God is all-good and He is able to do all things then where did evil come from?
Dr. Bilal Philips will address these questions and clear the many false ideas and misconceptions many people have when it comes to their Lord.
Assalamualikum and hello,
This is a 2 part series made by me, which gives you examples of what Muslims have contributed to the MODERN world. You see, I hear from other non-Muslims a lot that Muslims havent done anything. Well, this video says otherwise.
All the patents given in this video are US patents, and you can look them up at Googles Patent Search if you think I am lying:
This is a series of English Lectures delivered by Dr. Israr Ahmed, the world famous scholar and orator on Islam. This was completed in USA. This complies of translation of the Holy Quran with brief description.
Jumuah Khutbah delivered on the 13th of August 2010 by Murtaza Khan at Green Lane Masjid, Birmingham UK, on the topic of the purpose of our creation.
Abu Hasnayn Murtaza Khan graduated from the International Islamic University, Islamabad in June 2001 with BA Honours in Usool-ud-Din and has been actively involved in the field of dawah for many years. At present, he is a teacher at Tayyibun Institute, London . He is also a visiting khateeb at Al-Ansar Islamic Education Centre, Islamic Dawah Centre and University of East London.